What’s your most irrational fear/phobia?

How can you be scared of something you have never and will never come into contact with like sharks or snakes etc,i don't get that

Anything weird?

Personally I’m terrified of octopus and squids. Honestly scare the shit out of me.

Blue Planet can fuck off.

Octopus are a no go for me as well pmsl.

Having lived on a farm in South Africa for nearly 5 years i can tell you snakes are not top of my favourite animals list either lol.

No issue with spiders though despite getting several really nasty fucking bites of the little fuckers during that time that required medical intervention.

Fucking man up ya soft bastard.

Adding you to my phobia list you spooky prick. You missed your chance to call me an octo-pussy there too.

Octopus are a no go for me as well pmsl.

Having lived on a farm in South Africa for nearly 5 years i can tell you snakes are not top of my favourite animals list either lol.

No issue with spiders though despite getting several really nasty fucking bites of the little fuckers during that time that required medical intervention.

Glad I’m not alone in the octopod fear mate. Horrible creatures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.