What a beautiful morning it is!

Am knackered, what a day it was, City certainly put us through it. If we can find a hard way to do it we certainly do, this is why I love our club its one hell of a roller coaster ride, no matter if were top or bottom it will never change, Come on City.

I’ve just turned over all the pages so that all the back pages are showing. Petty I know but when you’ve kept it in for months and having to listen to every man and his dog proclaiming that Liverpool are the bestest football team ever and that they are going to win the quadruple and that they ooze class and that city are this and that.
So as much as yesterday was amazing today is a release and a fuck you to everyone. They may win the champions league. To me it matters not. The prem is where it’s at.

so yes I may be a little bit of a c### this week.

Just about to get to Liverpool Airport for my flight back home. Wearing my 125 shirt. Should be fun. There were quite a few Irish scousers on the flight over on saturday afternoon, so I'd imagine a good few of them will be on the flight back. So, if you hear of an aging, handsome bloke being flung from a plane over the Irish Sea......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.