What a lowlife scumbag

de niro said:
strongbowholic said:
It's certainly an abhorrence but not beyond the realms of possibility - certainly within my lifetime anyway.

been saying this for ages, there WILL be a euro league.

games soon will be v bayern, AC and the like.

no more york aways.

That's when i pack in football.

quiet_riot said:
LongsightM13 said:
Rangers chief executive Charles Green predicts European overhaul

"Arsenal don't want to play Southampton or Swansea, but ask them if they want to play Celtic or Rangers. It's what the fans want to see.

Sorry, rather watch Arsenal v Southampton or Swansea than Arsenal vs Rangers or Celtic.

Do one. You're not a big draw.

lancs blue said:
Fans across the world want to see Manchester United play Barcelona, not just once every few years but every season.

PMSL.

Mind you the poor deluded twat is apparently trying to raise money off the Stock Exchange to keep them afloat while they struggle out of SFL3, maybe that's his pitch to investors!

I kind of agree about this bit. Seeing Barca tear the rags apart several times a season would be hilarious.

He is deluded. If this ever happened a quick look at the 2008 Europa final. Scenes of mindless thuggery by their buckfast swigging fans will suffice for Rangers for them not to be invited.

I hope they rot in the Scottish wilderness for many years to come.

salfordblues said:
I just don't get how on one hand he's saying that nobody wants to watch Arsenal vs Swansea but people would jumping at the chance to watch Rangers or Celtic. Do me a favour. Rangers and Celtic have no pull whatsoever.

Celtic have fans all over the world, theirs a massive fan-base in Ireland, the US of A, Japan and Oz, Rangers don't have much of a fan-base out of Scotland.

Kun Aguero said:
salfordblues said:
I just don't get how on one hand he's saying that nobody wants to watch Arsenal vs Swansea but people would jumping at the chance to watch Rangers or Celtic. Do me a favour. Rangers and Celtic have no pull whatsoever.

Celtic have fans all over the world, theirs a massive fan-base in Ireland, the US of A, Japan and Oz, Rangers don't have much of a fan-base out of Scotland.
A few far-right groups in Germany and Eastern Europe like them apparently, along with the EDL/BNP Mensa candidates down here

Rangers are not a big club anymore, there are struggling in the scottish 3rd Div and cant even beat Stirling Albion for f**k sake never mind Barcelona, they are having tronble putting a team out and the sooner that they realise this the better

As for the European League, this will happen, the game is now all about money and that is the next step forward, or backward, depending on your point of view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.