What a lowlife scumbag

Kun Aguero said:
salfordblues said:
I just don't get how on one hand he's saying that nobody wants to watch Arsenal vs Swansea but people would jumping at the chance to watch Rangers or Celtic. Do me a favour. Rangers and Celtic have no pull whatsoever.

Celtic have fans all over the world, theirs a massive fan-base in Ireland, the US of A, Japan and Oz, Rangers don't have much of a fan-base out of Scotland.

I'm no lover of either side, but disagree with your comment about out of Scotland. I worked in Oz a few years ago and the place was packed with them in the big cities watching games.
Same with Canada. And Northern Ireland too!!
They were flying in from all over the world to Manchester.

LongsightM13 said:
Rangers chief executive wants a European league so that his disgraced apology of a club can dodge responsibility and the consequences of its criminality and rake in the big bucks again.

From the BBC
Rangers chief executive Charles Green predicts European overhaul

Chief executive Charles Green believes Rangers will be involved in the formation of a new European league.
Green's consortium relaunched the Ibrox club after the former incarnation could not be saved from liquidation.
Rangers currently play in Scottish Football League Division Three.
"There will be a European league because big teams can't keep subsidising small teams for the next 10 years because they will go stale," said Green.
"Arsenal don't want to play Southampton or Swansea, but ask them if they want to play Celtic or Rangers. It's what the fans want to see.
"Fans across the world want to see Manchester United play Barcelona, not just once every few years but every season.
"If there are two divisions of 18 clubs, how could Rangers not be a part of that?
"I'm convinced it will happen because otherwise where will the revenues for the top come from?
"These days Arsenal are struggling to sell out their game against West Ham."
Last month, BBC Scotland revealed Scottish clubs, including Rangers, were to discuss the possibility of being part of a new European regional league set-up.
Uefa is believed to be becoming increasingly concerned by the polarisation across the game between the top clubs and top leagues and is open to change.
And Green added: "How can Manchester United's revenues be £320m and Aston Villa, who are completely useless, get £250m?
"What Manchester United put into world football is massive, but what they take out of it is a joke and they won't put up with that for much longer."
rrfSY.gif

Read this on Redcafe.

List of clubs more befitting of a European 18 place than Rangers

1. Real Madrid
2. Manchester United
3. Barcelona
4. AC Milan
5. Inter Milan
6. Juventus
7. Bayern Munich
8. Chelsea
9. Arsenal
10. Benfica
11. Porto
12. Ajax
13. Liverpool
14. Borussia Dortmund
15. Celtic
16. Tottenham Hotspur
17. Atheltic Bilbao
18. Atletico Madrid

WHERE THE FUCK IS CITY???????????????????????????? FUCKING GLORY-HUNTING ARROGANT CITY HATING TV WATCHING TWATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kun Aguero said:
Read this on Redcafe.

1. Real Madrid
2. Manchester United
3. Barcelona
4. AC Milan
5. Inter Milan
6. Juventus
7. Bayern Munich
8. Chelsea
9. Arsenal
10. Benfica
11. Porto
12. Ajax
13. Liverpool
14. Borussia Dortmund
15. Celtic
16. Tottenham Hotspur
17. Atheltic Bilbao
18. Atletico Madrid

WHERE THE FUCK IS CITY???????????????????????????? FUCKING GLORY-HUNTING ARROGANT CITY HATING TV WATCHING TWATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you seriously expect them to include us in that list? I have a strong suspicion that if a similar thread was on here, a lot of BMer's lists wouldn't include the vermin. I wouldn't get too worked up about it if I were you.

And there's no need to shout!

jimharri said:
Kun Aguero said:
Read this on Redcafe.

1. Real Madrid
2. Manchester United
3. Barcelona
4. AC Milan
5. Inter Milan
6. Juventus
7. Bayern Munich
8. Chelsea
9. Arsenal
10. Benfica
11. Porto
12. Ajax
13. Liverpool
14. Borussia Dortmund
15. Celtic
16. Tottenham Hotspur
17. Atheltic Bilbao
18. Atletico Madrid

Did you seriously expect them to include us in that list? I have a strong suspicion that if a similar thread was on here, a lot of BMer's lists wouldn't include the vermin. I wouldn't get too worked up about it if I were you.

And there's no need to shout!

Yes I did and I would add the rags, I think i checked it 8 times then wondered if I was still pissed from last night.Sorry I like shouting.

Kun Aguero said:
Read this on Redcafe.

1. Real Madrid
2. Manchester United
3. Barcelona
4. AC Milan
5. Inter Milan
6. Juventus
7. Bayern Munich
8. Chelsea
9. Arsenal
10. Benfica
11. Porto
12. Ajax
13. Liverpool
14. Borussia Dortmund
15. Celtic
16. Tottenham Hotspur
17. Atheltic Bilbao
18. Atletico Madrid

Liverpool?

LongsightM13 said:
Rangers chief executive wants a European league so that his disgraced apology of a club can dodge responsibility and the consequences of its criminality and rake in the big bucks again.

From the BBC
Rangers chief executive Charles Green predicts European overhaul

Chief executive Charles Green believes Rangers will be involved in the formation of a new European league.
Green's consortium relaunched the Ibrox club after the former incarnation could not be saved from liquidation.
Rangers currently play in Scottish Football League Division Three.
"There will be a European league because big teams can't keep subsidising small teams for the next 10 years because they will go stale," said Green.
"Arsenal don't want to play Southampton or Swansea, but ask them if they want to play Celtic or Rangers. It's what the fans want to see.
"Fans across the world want to see Manchester United play Barcelona, not just once every few years but every season.
"If there are two divisions of 18 clubs, how could Rangers not be a part of that?
"I'm convinced it will happen because otherwise where will the revenues for the top come from?
"These days Arsenal are struggling to sell out their game against West Ham."
Last month, BBC Scotland revealed Scottish clubs, including Rangers, were to discuss the possibility of being part of a new European regional league set-up.
Uefa is believed to be becoming increasingly concerned by the polarisation across the game between the top clubs and top leagues and is open to change.
And Green added: "How can Manchester United's revenues be £320m and Aston Villa, who are completely useless, get £250m?
"What Manchester United put into world football is massive, but what they take out of it is a joke and they won't put up with that for much longer."

Bwaaaahahaha.

Kun Aguero said:
salfordblues said:
I just don't get how on one hand he's saying that nobody wants to watch Arsenal vs Swansea but people would jumping at the chance to watch Rangers or Celtic. Do me a favour. Rangers and Celtic have no pull whatsoever.

Celtic have fans all over the world, theirs a massive fan-base in Ireland, the US of A, Japan and Oz, Rangers don't have much of a fan-base out of Scotland.
Mate, rangers are one of the biggest clubs in the world, much more recognised than Celtic worldwide. It was only 6 months ago I was in a rangers bar in New York.

What you have said is way off the mark

quiet_riot said:
lancs blue said:
Fans across the world want to see Manchester United play Barcelona, not just once every few years but every season.

PMSL.

Mind you the poor deluded twat is apparently trying to raise money off the Stock Exchange to keep them afloat while they struggle out of SFL3, maybe that's his pitch to investors!

I kind of agree about this bit. Seeing Barca tear the rags apart several times a season would be hilarious.
more to the point PRICELESS mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.