What a lowlife scumbag

Haha so the champions of england dont get a euro space. Bitter rag twats.

forevermancity said:
Kun Aguero said:
salfordblues said:
I just don't get how on one hand he's saying that nobody wants to watch Arsenal vs Swansea but people would jumping at the chance to watch Rangers or Celtic. Do me a favour. Rangers and Celtic have no pull whatsoever.

Celtic have fans all over the world, theirs a massive fan-base in Ireland, the US of A, Japan and Oz, Rangers don't have much of a fan-base out of Scotland.
Mate, rangers are one of the biggest clubs in the world, much more recognised than Celtic worldwide. It was only 6 months ago I was in a rangers bar in New York.

What you have said is way off the mark

You sure it wasn't the hockey team??????

Interesting that the Rag who compiled the list had no hesitation in including Chelsea. Not so long ago, they were regarded, at least by every Rag within my earshot, as johnny-come-lately, interlopers who were gatecrashing at the top table. Now they're one of the established elite, apparently.
Is this because they won the thing last year? Or because the Rag(s) have simply grown accustomed to their presence?

Green is playing a clever game and Rangers fans dont seem to be able to see its at their own expense.

Anyone who has followed Greens exploits during the Sheffield United years will notice a shift in tactics. While at the blades his approach was to be blunt with fans, often taking them on headlong in both private and very public encounters under the premise that nothing would be easy while putting them on the right track. Tough choices were to be made and the fans could either like it or lump it.

And he started off in the same vein at Rangers, which is when he quickly realised that their culture of support is a very different animal. The Rangers support thrive on emotion. Its the reason why they ignored all the warning signs for so long. It wasnt long before Green realised that dictating sensible business plans to a disgruntled bear just wasnt going to work.

What does work though is flying in the face of (real or imaginary) adversary and emotive pleas to the Rangers faithful to 'never surrender'. Green has stepped back from forcing through practical measures that may put the club on an even keel in the long term and instead has realised that all he has to do to get them onside is make incendiary statements (like his latest one) and loosen up their wallets. McCoist has been playing the same game for years and you can bet your bottom dollar that regardless of results he will be manager for the forseeable future. Green needs McCoist. He needs a buffer between the fans and any mistakes of judgement he will make.

The share issue is the most obvious indication of how perilously close Rangers are to becoming defunct, both oldco and newco. Its a dangerous game Green is playing as he's offering the majority of shares to business investors as opposed to the fans (as promised). Note his and McCoists statements though. Theyre full of tub thumping, superior nonesense. Who cares though as long as you can still say WATP, right?

de niro said:
strongbowholic said:
It's certainly an abhorrence but not beyond the realms of possibility - certainly within my lifetime anyway.

been saying this for ages, there WILL be a euro league.

games soon will be v bayern, AC and the like.

no more york aways.
totally agree, but do you think that this league could breakaway from euefa, or will remain as is.

poyntontom said:
de niro said:
strongbowholic said:
It's certainly an abhorrence but not beyond the realms of possibility - certainly within my lifetime anyway.

no more york aways.
totally agree, but do you think that this league could breakaway from euefa, or will remain as is.
Clearly, money is the master, so it will be money that decides. However as UEFA is corrupt as Soddom and Gomorrah in the way they operate protectionist policies at behest of the "old money" (rags, Bayern etc) and therefore is part of the inexorable gravy train, then I feel sure they will be part and parcel of any breakaway.

Wouldn't get out of my pit to watch any Scottish team, and while we're on the subject, why do they think we want to hear/see so many failed Scots wankers in management positions or bloody pundits.
Jeez - need the subtitles on every time they open their gob.

eyejay51 said:
Wouldn't get out of my pit to watch any Scottish team, and while we're on the subject, why do they think we want to hear/see so many failed Scots wankers in management positions or bloody pundits.
Jeez - need the subtitles on every time they open their gob.
To be fair mate, it's not about what you want. Once this super league forms, it will be all about those with big fan bases ergo marketability ergo pounds, shillings and pence. It is fuck all to do with whatever any of us think or want but what will put money in the bank.

In the next 50 years, you will see League 1 and League 2 die a death. Team will go bust, some may survive, but it will be put on an amateur footing at best (a la Blue Square). The Championship may survive but will probably be a non-comp in the way the Europa League is.

I've seen the future and it is bleak.

de niro said:
strongbowholic said:

no more york aways.

This. And it shames every last one of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.