What a lowlife scumbag

MCFC-alan88 said:
He speaks about it like he expects Rangers to be there. They wouldn't,
I agree. If this were to happen I doubt the credentials of either club to make the cut. Even if they did they'd become the relegation fodder in a league with that kind of quality.

Kun Aguero said:
salfordblues said:
I just don't get how on one hand he's saying that nobody wants to watch Arsenal vs Swansea but people would jumping at the chance to watch Rangers or Celtic. Do me a favour. Rangers and Celtic have no pull whatsoever.

Celtic have fans all over the world, theirs a massive fan-base in Ireland, the US of A, Japan and Oz, Rangers don't have much of a fan-base out of Scotland.

No offence but that's absolute bullshit. They are both hugely followed clubs. Rangers have obvious support in NI for a start (I'm only mentioning that as you cite Celtic's support in Ireland but not wishing to draw it into anything else), but they have a hell of a lot of support elsewhere too.

A number of the posts here are based on 2008 which was a minority as every club has. Believe it or not some people went to town that day and had a ball with the Rangers fans.

Bringing 100,000+ fans speaks for itself. Please note I am in no way condoning that sort of behaviour.

The end of football if it happens.

Once the pyramid system stops, when a Wigan or a Swansea or any other team that has come from the lower leagues doesn't have that incentive anymore then it's time to give up.

Sadly it's almost here now with the Chumps league, It's stoppped being a fair competition as we found to our cost this season, if we had drawn those teams from a fair draw that would have been OK but the Rags basically got a bye while we got stitched up with a "low co-efficient!"

The only decent cup comp left is the FA cup, anyone can play anyone and that's why it's the best in the world.

Citizen52 said:
Kun Aguero said:
salfordblues said:
I just don't get how on one hand he's saying that nobody wants to watch Arsenal vs Swansea but people would jumping at the chance to watch Rangers or Celtic. Do me a favour. Rangers and Celtic have no pull whatsoever.

Celtic have fans all over the world, theirs a massive fan-base in Ireland, the US of A, Japan and Oz, Rangers don't have much of a fan-base out of Scotland.

No offence but that's absolute bullshit. They are both hugely followed clubs. Rangers have obvious support in NI for a start (I'm only mentioning that as you cite Celtic's support in Ireland but not wishing to draw it into anything else), but they have a hell of a lot of support elsewhere too.

A number of the posts here are based on 2008 which was a minority as every club has. Believe it or not some people went to town that day and had a ball with the Rangers fans.

Bringing 100,000+ fans speaks for itself. Please note I am in no way condoning that sort of behaviour.
The fact that he didn't respond to me several months ago says it all; he knows nothing about football

Either a very ill informed comment or a good wum, but judging by the rest of his posts, not very well educated football wise

I wouldn't have any interest in watching rangers and I'd take villa over them any day. I'd also rather their scumbag fans didn't come anywhere near Manchester.

WNRH said:
This European Super League will never happen.

I agree, the idea pops up every now and again, everyone takes a look over the edge and decide the risks are not worth it, the Prem is earning enough money for those involved, attendances are up, they say in terms of percentages, no other entertainment does better.

What needs to happen is that other European leagues follow this model or the German model

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.