what a ManUre plastic doesn't know about his girlie.. (PMSL)

MCFCinUSA

(expat based in USA) but past year back in the UK
Team supported
City since 1977
here's the set-up... a few years ago I was dating a pretty hot American journalist who supports our neighbours in Old Trafford. She's been there, and she was a player herself too - so she knows a bit about football; and we used to kick a ball around together. Also, her mother is British (just as I am) and from Harpurhey; her mum's great. I'd tease her about all of this - she could take it and try to dish it out, no problems with anything footie related.

anyway, after we went our separate ways (like most of my ex-girlfriends) we kept in touch and have seen each other on the occasions I've been in her neck of the woods. We're still great friends, and chat from time to time.

this evening, as we've been talking about her ongoing problems with her present American 'beau' she sends me these emails, VERBATIM (I was cracking up laughing and thought I'd share them with everyone on BM, unedited):-

It's been six months since we've been dating and I think I had one once after insisting he use a vibrating cock ring. This past weekend, he said we were going to focus on it and he ended up falling asleep Saturday night and snoring his head off. Of course, that morning he splattered all over my face and sat there laughing at me. I was not a fan. I've never been with anyone so selfish and it is really taking its toll. I've gotten so much use out of my vibrator you'd think I didn't have a boyfriend.

and now the even better bit, which she had been holding back on me:-

He's also a huge Man-U fan and additionally spells everything with an extra 'u' like the English. I also find this funny considering he's never even been.

MCFCinUSA said:
here's the set-up... a few years ago I was dating a pretty hot American journalist who supports our neighbours in Old Trafford. She's been there, and she was a player herself too - so she knows a bit about football; and we used to kick a ball around together. Also, her mother is British (just as I am) and from Harpurhey; her mum's great. I'd tease her about all of this - she could take it and try to dish it out, no problems with anything footie related.

anyway, after we went our separate ways (like most of my ex-girlfriends) we kept in touch and have seen each other on the occasions I've been in her neck of the woods. We're still great friends, and chat from time to time.

this evening, as we've been talking about her ongoing problems with her present American 'beau' she sends me these emails, VERBATIM (I was cracking up laughing and thought I'd share them with everyone on BM, unedited):-

It's been six months since we've been dating and I think I had one once after insisting he use a vibrating cock ring. This past weekend, he said we were going to focus on it and he ended up falling asleep Saturday night and snoring his head off. Of course, that morning he splattered all over my face and sat there laughing at me. I was not a fan. I've never been with anyone so selfish and it is really taking its toll. I've gotten so much use out of my vibrator you'd think I didn't have a boyfriend.

and now the even better bit, which she had been holding back on me:-

He's also a huge Man-U fan and additionally spells everything with an extra 'u' like the English. I also find this funny considering he's never even been.

go round and give her one dressed in your new city shirt. of course photo taking will be a pre requisit and then email to him

RSofS I can't really be arsed...

(he's on the way out irrespective, and I'm presently 850 miles away and otherwise engaged)

however, if you'd like a pic, here's one of an ex-girlfriend up on my roof fixing a loose shingle:

deeontheroof.jpg

MCFCinUSA said:
RSofS I can't really be arsed...

(he's on the way out irrespective, and I'm presently 850 miles away and otherwise engaged)

however, if you'd like a pic, here's one of an ex-girlfriend up on my roof fixing a loose shingle:

deeontheroof.jpg

i like your style, keep the fuckers busy. it give them less time to moan, unless its of the sexual kind ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.