What age do you want to live to ?

After watching my dementia-ridden granddad disintegrate into nothing over the last five years, my girlfriend and I have a suicide pact prepared. If we both make it to 80 and are in full health, we'll keep going. But if one or both of us has been diagnosed with something terminal then we're taking a one-way trip to Switzerland. Old age isn't appealing.

After watching my dementia-ridden granddad disintegrate into nothing over the last five years, my girlfriend and I have a suicide pact prepared. If we both make it to 80 and are in full health, we'll keep going. But if one or both of us has been diagnosed with something terminal then we're taking a one-way trip to Switzerland. Old age isn't appealing.

This. I am almost 70 now and still "fit' and healthy. I love watching our grandchildren growing up but if I keel over tomorrow I will go knowing I have had a good un. Done all the things i ever wanted to do.

Lol have you seen the size of me, we'd plummet to the ground in seconds, assuming we took off in the first place :)
Damn,i was going do it with you in brighton in april,i've done it once and i'm scared of heights but it was amazing,i'm probably too fat as well now,i'll nick someones scooter and we can do wheelies along the seafront instead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.