What age do you want to live to ?

Diagnosed with cancer of the brain at 43. Non smoker fitness healthy , non druggy. Moderate alcohol. Great job.

Told no treatment or no response to treatment dead in 1 year, good result 10 or 20 years

After treatment fought to get back to work but cant do it now so give it up at 47. I am defying medical science every day as far as I am concerned. If I live to 65 will be delighted .

Live every day like it’s your last and I thought cancer happened to other people not me.
Fuck me you are my hero. Respect blue x

I fear getting ill when I’m older, fair fucks to anyone who is ill and fighting it your stronger than I’ll ever be. I’m 35 now and if someone could guarantee me getting to 70 without issues and then having a right good heart attack I’d snap their hand off.

Tomorrow.
Hope I’m not on you’re flight! Haha!

Spent that much of my early 20’s and 30’s thinking that each day could be my last that I never thought I’d see 40.
Now I’m 42 and chilled out a little I’ll hopefully see my lad start a family of his own and live a great life.

Saying that I’ll probably get hit by one of the mad fucking taxi drivers around here tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.