What are all of us who don't tickets going to do

Posted this in another thread but got no replies. Going to the game with my 11 yr old. Anyone know of pubs for before (and poss after) the game who are OK with kids either in town or on the way up (rather than around the stadium). Did the same for the FA Cup final and found that nooone would let me in with a child, so want to be a bit more prepared

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
any chance of getting in at the end of game or is that chance 0, not for me as i have a ticket but for me dad.
Very unlikely. They probably won't open the gates, letting those who want to go early out individually through the turnstiles (presumably the stiles are two way).

artfuldodger said:
Posted this in another thread but got no replies. Going to the game with my 11 yr old. Anyone know of pubs for before (and poss after) the game who are OK with kids either in town or on the way up (rather than around the stadium). Did the same for the FA Cup final and found that nooone would let me in with a child, so want to be a bit more prepared
Mary ds always welcomes kids.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Mary d's for the game then where in gtown is everyboy planning on going?

We had a great game of football down Peter's st after our last promotion in and out of the bars, 40/50 per side. Alternatively how about an organised pilgrimage back to the boozers round Maine Rd and Rusholme, what there are left of them lol

jimharri said:
BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
any chance of getting in at the end of game or is that chance 0, not for me as i have a ticket but for me dad.
Very unlikely. They probably won't open the gates, letting those who want to go early out individually through the turnstiles (presumably the stiles are two way).

ye, i guess your right, they wouldnt want tons of people piling in.

I'm actually catching a plane at EXACTLY the time we kick off. I'll be in the air for 90 minutes or so with no internet or phone....gosh thats going to be a long flight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.