What are some of your favourite last minute City goals?

Has to be said a last minute Derby winner is long overdue - Goater came on to equalise with a few minutes left in 2003 and scored what should have been the winner in injury time, only for Anelka to be penalised for a handball which looked accidental. Really didn't know whether to laugh or cry after.

Trevor Francis banged in a beauty against L***s sometime around Christmas/new year in (I think) 1981. L***s had been timewasting, fouling and backpassing to the keeper (younger BMers, ask your dads) from early on in the game. But Trevor pinged one in at the Platt Lane end, and the roar was, er, "massive"!
I was at that game! ( my Dad took me) Distinctly remember the time wasting and perpetual back passing, and that massive roar!

Goater away at Notts County for a 1-1 draw. 3000 city fans going nuts was a sight to behold. Probs 94th min with 10 men too. Can't find a clip anywhere tho...

Spencer Prior scored a winner against someone or other on our way to promotion at Blackburn in 2000... can't remember who against but was at home and Kennedy scored the equaliser. Great atmosphere:(

Macken Anelka and Richards at villa great stuff

Goater away at Notts County for a 1-1 draw. 3000 city fans going nuts was a sight to behold. Probs 94th min with 10 men too. Can't find a clip anywhere tho...

Spencer Prior scored a winner against someone or other on our way to promotion at Blackburn in 2000... can't remember who against but was at home and Kennedy scored the equaliser. Great atmosphere:(

Macken Anelka and Richards at villa great stuff

Spencer Prior one, was against West Brom mate

Blckpool 88 Lake
Oxford H Redmond 88/89 Horton kicking the door through
Gidman Huddersfield 87/88?
Aguero Villareal
Balotelli Spuds 11/12 - 3-2 after 2 up
Richards Villa Cup
Power Everton 81
Happy days indeed...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.