What are the owners/board thinking???

WNRH said:
Seeing as we have got to 3rd comfortably, still in with a shout of the title and in the knockout stages without the need to over pay for a playmaking midfielder, or a pacy winger, i think the owners and the manager know what they are doing and thinking {rest removed}.

Why spoil it with this childish outburst..?

I stopped reading after the first few posts on this thread....

Tell you what... Mancini and the owners haven't got a fecking clue what they are doing. Never have done, never will.

Happy now?

I really despair at times

WNRH said:
Seeing as we have got to 3rd comfortably, still in with a shout of the title and in the knockout stages without the need to over pay for a playmaking midfielder, or a pacy winger, i think the owners and the manager know what they are doing and thinking than a persistant doom mercher who is still hurting over his mate being let go and only comes on when we do not win.

Whether Billy is a "persistant doom mercher who is still hurting over his mate being let go" or not, are his questions reasonable?

Enjoying the thread myself. Much for me to think about. Ta.

WNRH said:
Seeing as we have got to 3rd comfortably, still in with a shout of the title and in the knockout stages without the need to over pay for a playmaking midfielder, or a pacy winger, i think the owners and the manager know what they are doing and thinking {rest removed as irrelevant to the debate}.

Can you stick to the topic, rather than poke at the OP, thanks,

And so another great thread goes the way that the always do......

blueinsa said:
And so another great thread goes the way that the always do.......

Oh please, don't buy into the bullshit. When someone says "what are the owners and board thinking" when we aren't panic buying like Liverpool and paying £35m for Andy Caroll from someone who only comes on here after a defeat or a draw then i am entitled to come on and say my piece, it wasn't a discussion, anyone else would of created this thread other than BS then it would of been shot down, alot of the posts mention him tubthumping with little ;-) meaning they know its aload of shit again.

WNRH:

I'm not going to even try to fight with you about anything. I do think Billy's question(s):

"Is this a fuck up of epic proportions - and are we going to battle for 4th in a repeat of last season - or are we flapping about nothing and is the squad strong enough even with the loss of AJ to sustain ourselves in 3rd ahead of Chelsea and Spurs...?"

Is merely setting the table for anyone to sit. I suppose one can attack the premise (which is fair enough), or accept it and argue on the terms offered.

Just state your case either way. Happy to listen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.