What are they doing in training

br55

It was so damn depressing to see Burnley get the equaliser and only one more point. What struck me during the game was the lack of cohesion between the City players and the increasing amount of long balls from defence which generally just gives possession away. We definitely have some very good players but for much of the time the likes of Bellamy , Tevez and Ade were taking up the same space and looked like they had never played together before. When I see Arsenal passing the ball around with such assurance they seem to run so well for each other into spaces.....is this because their training methods are so much better than ours......I dont know. There were a few times in the game when they did pass the ball well and created openings but the bad far outweighs the good. As time goes by our performances are becoming less and less convincing and yet Hughes is supposed to have one of the best backroom staffs in the Premier League. I think that they had better start performing very quickly otherwise changes will be made in January.

More stuff to add to the already needs to be practiced in training list:

1) Practice some fucking ball control on throw-ins. Must have gifted possession to Burnley almost every time we took one today.
2) Shay Given: SWP or Bellamy aren't going to be winning your thump it as hard as you can down the line long kicks in the air, so try to put it down the middle if you must.

Too many to list for everyone else.

I think I'm going to stop reading those training reports from NMT because they just build me up for a let down.
5 times in a row I've felt each time that we're gonna take it this week, then...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.