What are you doing today?

jimMCFC

So whats everyone's routine for today in the wake of one of the most important games of the season.

Just got up, going to watch the ashes, then play fifa, cod, then watch the game - (the joys of study leave XD)

jim

normally up for work at 3 am so my body clocks fucked ive bin up since 5 on my day off!
nothing planned but dossing about all day then pub for the match, c'mon boys we need it bad tonight.

ahahha, i just saw i put "the ashes" i mean't the test match v SA, just correctin there lads

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I shall fill my entire day with structured idleness.

Like this idea.... I woke with the intention of going to work but I'm still ill so taken the third day off! Wish I hadnt as self employed so no work = no money but god I feel rough today still, just hope the boys give me a boost tonight and give me those 3 points I crave. So my day will be sat watching sky and posting on Bluemoon.

going to bed soon
get up 1600 hrs
in work by 1800 hrs
home by 0645 hrs
and with a bit of luck someone will have posted the highlights from a city win for me to look at

Cricket is not really my cupppa tea usually, but the ashes and test matches just suit my day on the day
Today, just sittin their with a brew this mornin, with the test match occasionally noddin off, Nothin better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.