What are you drinking right now?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
I said adds to the experience not EVERYTHING, theses a lot to be said for downing a bottle of gin on your sofa, trust me I should know.

Yes well i will see you on Tuesday then lad.
And never drink a full bottle
And stay off that sofa

Had about 3 pints of Robinsons orange barley water, de hydrated to fuck after yesterday’s celebration session, didn’t get up till 7.45pm today, hung over but deliriously happy

Creemore springs Lot9 traditional pilsner.
Bloody lovely stuff. Gets a nice review on torontoboozehound.com

Appearance: Beautiful golden colour. The colour that made people switch to glass cups. Nice thick pure white head.
Aroma: A dark maltiness. Bread notes but very light.
Taste: Very malt forward. It’s like I’m chewing on bread. Almost no hops to balance it out. It’s grassy and earthy. The carbonation is very light. It has none of the spiciness that the BJCP describes as being in the style.
Aftertaste: Basically none to speak of.
Overall: A great representation of style. Not super exciting but certainly enjoyable.

@Crouchinho I hope you have tried this liquid gold you hoppy bastard.

I am having a pleasant session on Tanqueray with shweppes mixture ratio of 3-1 with big premium ice cubes.It's like drinking natural iced spring water.Taste is to the forefront of juniper.It is filtered four times and uses four botanicals and the taste on the palate is immense yet clean. ...
Did any of you know it's Scottish ?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.