What are you drinking right now?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Drury 173 Gin from Sainsbury's with Schweppes tonic over ice. It's a London dry gin, and heavy on Juniper.

Very refreshing.

I will try this pal. Tanqueray is the most delightful of the bunch for me even if it's a little high on the ABV at 43 %.I absolutely adore the Tanq nos 10 but its too potent @47.5 % and makes me giddy... Hendricks is also a delight to drink.I am off for 2 days from Sunday so will grab a bottle from heaton park branch.I have a lot of tanq to get rid of at the moment as it was on offer.Adios.

I will try this pal. Tanqueray is the most delightful of the bunch for me even if it's a little high on the ABV at 43 %.I absolutely adore the Tanq nos 10 but its too potent @47.5 % and makes me giddy... Hendricks is a delight to drink also.I am off for 2 days from Sunday so will grab a bottle from heaton park branch.Adios.
It was on offer in my local store at £20.00 for 70cl.

Morrisons the best Colombian beans, freshly ground with morissons the best full fat unhomogenized jersey milk and 2 teaspoons full of light muscovado sugar.

So a coffee then.

holy thread resurrection......finishing a bottle of merlot, may follow with a glendronach

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.