What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

When you post a track or album can you please state why, love to hear people's views on it.
Had a lot of shitty conflicts to work around today and needed music to keep a solid basic rhythm to work to. Had a good rock playlist on spotify for 10 hours along with many cigs and cups of coffee. Relaxing with wine now but still mulling over stuff that needs doing tomorrow so the rock continues as my i think towards the best way to finalize the thing i want to do.

I have recently been awakened to proper rock like Led Zepplin etc. I was aware of rock and liked it but only casually. Now if you asked me the best track ever made i would be hard pressed to go against "The Animals - House Of The Rising Sun".

Had a lot of shitty conflicts to work around today and needed music to keep a solid basic rhythm to work to. Had a good rock playlist on spotify for 10 hours along with many cigs and cups of coffee. Relaxing with wine now but still mulling over stuff that needs doing tomorrow so the rock continues as my i think towards the best way to finalize the thing i want to do.

I have recently been awakened to proper rock like Led Zepplin etc. I was aware of rock and liked it but only casually. Now if you asked me the best track ever made i would be hard pressed to go against "The Animals - House Of The Rising Sun".

Great stuff, thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.