What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Haha fair play, that did make me laugh. It' not to everyone's taste and I certainly get that. My wife thinks it's awful and my brothers said I'd outgrow it having started listening to metal 30 years ago - they were wrong.

However, I am quite diverse. I have Abba, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Prince, George Micheal, rap artists and so on all in my iPod and phone and I love, fucking love training to Dark Techno.

I like the cut of your jib sir. I hope to simply be half cut soon. I dare not check the footy related threads. I hope you have a bit of Phil on, god rest his soul :-D

Haha i bet your mum and dad loved you as a kid. If you had a quid for every time "turn it down" was shouted upstairs xD

Yeah i like really varied music for example "your father would be proud" from the ending of Rogue One plays after "Ace of Spades" on my main spotify playlist. I just need to see this umm thrash rock stuff a bit more. Certainly the ticket these days when i am a bit miffed. Any more recommendations post them boss. This is the first time i have allowed new music into my life in 20 years so i'll take what i can get now xD

I like the cut of your jib sir. I hope to simply be half cut soon. I dare not check the footy related threads. I hope you have a bit of Phil on, god rest his soul :-D

Haha i bet your mum and dad loved you as a kid. If you had a quid for every time "turn it down" was shouted upstairs xD

Yeah i like really varied music for example "your father would be proud" from the ending of Rogue One plays after "Ace of Spades" on my main spotify playlist. I just need to see this umm thrash rock stuff a bit more. Certainly the ticket these days when i am a bit miffed. Any more recommendations post them boss. This is the first time i have allowed new music into my life in 20 years so i'll take what i can get now xD

I have so much to recommend. If you like Motorhead and Metallica, then the obvious step-up from there might be NaPalm Death - a good English grindcore/death metal band. Very political and they like to make a point. Great vocals and deep riffs. Bolthrower is a huge pull too, great band and they love to sing about WW2, which might sound odd but they fucking nail it.

When Cannons Fade is a favourite of mine:

I have so much to recommend. If you like Motorhead and Metallica, then the obvious step-up from there might be NaPalm Death - a good English grindcore/death metal band. Very political and they like to make a point. Great vocals and deep riffs. Bolthrower is a huge pull too, great band and they love to sing about WW2, which might sound odd but they fucking nail it.

When Cannons Fade is a favourite of mine:

Thanks mate, i think you get what i like, deep rifts, the sort of shit you can drink whisky like water to if you get me xD
Got Ted Nugent on now but a very specific cut where he does not talk shit at first about american great and everything else is shit. The track in it's self made me grow an extra bollock and 8-10 extra chest hairs.

That deep bass rift thing (sorry if i am bastardizing rock lingo here, i only got into it last week) is fucking kick ass and hard to beat. Edge of Seventeen for example, the rift is close to where the chain kicks in when she was with Fleetwood Mac. Both these tracks are fucking brutal with Edge of Seventeen edging it due to the whole tune having that back rift thingy.

Am i ok to pm you on this boss as i have a lot of questions? what is the meaning of life for example xD nah i just don't want to clog up this thread with chatter.

Godd
Thanks mate, i think you get what i like, deep rifts, the sort of shit you can drink whisky like water to if you get me xD
Got Ted Nugent on now but a very specific cut where he does not talk shit at first about american great and everything else is shit. The track in it's self made me grow an extra bollock and 8-10 extra chest hairs.

That deep bass rift thing (sorry if i am bastardizing rock lingo here, i only got into it last week) is fucking kick ass and hard to beat. Edge of Seventeen for example, the rift is close to where the chain kicks in when she was with Fleetwood Mac. Both these tracks are fucking brutal with Edge of Seventeen edging it due to the whole tune having that back rift thingy.

Am i ok to pm you on this boss as i have a lot of questions? what is the meaning of life for example xD nah i just don't want to clog up this thread with chatter.

Haha good stuff, I, however do not require an extra bollock -I am legendary in the military for having an over-sized, unruly beanbag : ) Although, I have a smooth chest.

Yeah, man. PM any time, bud. Im gonna check Ted Nugent out as we speak......

Last edited:
2 and a half minutes into that Ted Nugent song - Stranglehold....mmmm the lead guitar and the bass is sumptuous.
Sweeeet, i think this is the start of a beautiful (lube optional) relationship haha. Glad i could point someone who knows their beans to something they didn't know already. I can't take the credit really, that belongs to spotify and it's scarily good algorithms for judging what you like xD

Sweeeet, i think this is the start of a beautiful (lube optional) relationship haha. Glad i could point someone who knows their beans to something they didn't know already. I can't take the credit really, that belongs to spotify and it's scarily good algorithms for judging what you like xD

Ted Nugent and Led Zeppelin - i might have to spend a day or two comparing them going off that track you introduced me to :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.