What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Thank you for all the pm's well wishes and birthday cards.Your support is incredible and lets be having you.Now well into my sixtieth year on Mother Earth and even though every second may well be my last that's not important right now as long as your all enjoying yourselves and having a really good time.Will you at least dance this evenings dance with me on this special of All Hallowed Eves.

It always pisses me off that when this song is played on the radio they always cut short one of the best guitar riffs of all time...

Just back from ELO at the MEN arena
Really good
Was there as well, fantastic musicians and singers, all at the top of their game, Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. Did around 1 hour 40 minutes, would have liked another half hour. Big mistake though, sat in the middle of a row and was bursting for a piss half way through, fucking moaners had to stand up to let me out, end seat next concert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.