What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Had a real hard day in the saddle and not a finer tune to kick off the spurs to.This song is for people that are wanderers at heart so keep on travelling for as long as your body allows.

Probably be my last post tonight as I see little else in the way to get chatty about as I don't do Fracking Cooking Hip-Hop and a Good Salary ain't my dressing.I know some of you are going to be be sore as you follow my all but there are more Bobs out there equal if not better than the total sum of my earthly output.It's true indeed that "Bob's" are clever articulate folk but the following lad should be taken immediately to Arfur's religion thread as I would follow him unto the ends of time.Probably the most influential singer to have ever graced our planets surface and so Bob I salute your indefatigably your humanity and your general down to earth Bobness.

Last edited:
We Are All Astronauts - Ether

The moon is Blue..

Brothers in arms:

We're all astronauts
looking for the stars
finding constellation
through the map of our scars
Just like the universe
our wounds are deep
the pain that we feel
is endless infinite

Last edited:
I'm happy to ride shotgun to the moon Mr two shooters.. bluemoon platoon.

Bluemoon platoon it shall be and an honour to fall in your company Adidas Sharston.
The old Queen gave me a speech once when i was rather young. Somewhere mother said "you can become anything you want and your imagination is your limit" and so i became a guitar.

Shaking listening to this fellah right now

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.