What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

I'm going through the book 1001 albums you must hear before you die.
This site is giving you one album a day from the book. It's a brilliant idea and I really recommend everyone to give it a go if you usually don't know what to listen to.

Today it gave me this indie classic.

R-1191989-1523149917-9036.jpeg.jpg

I'm going through the book 1001 albums you must hear before you die.
This site is giving you one album a day from the book. It's a brilliant idea and I really recommend everyone to give it a go if you usually don't know what to listen to.

Today it gave me this indie classic.

R-1191989-1523149917-9036.jpeg.jpg
I'll give that a go..
By the way...there's a top 1000 album thread on here with a random album every week that you can give a rating to...

Been listening to a lot of Jinjer, whom I had assumed were some standard US radio rock back as youtube kept spamming it in suggestions and therefore ignored. I was wrong, Ukrainian metal which fuses a lot of the good nu-metal, through the djent, with some nice blast beats added.

Being a space nerd this title made me have a listen.

Astronomy is my pick of theirs. You may also like Spiritbox who also adopt the clean-to-growl vocal style along with a few filthy riffs. Rule Of Nines absolutely slaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.