What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

* adblocks have to be disabled for Bluemoon!!!! Just so i don't get a bollocking!
I have actually bought some fair to middling stuff from moon adverts but because I clear cache before every web site visited it cannot accurately predict my needs and wants. The thight high boots I got are biting like fook : /

Good track Kakhaber

Ill have a look as the settings must be standardized. I don't much like chrome but I guess it's what your used to.
The fox affords a little more privacy and works very well with my vpn. I will check the settings when Im compus mentus and thanks because that gramerly woman is getting right on my man tits
The settings will be similar to Chrome. I go on ''settings'...'more tools'....'extensions'...'extension shop'' The one I've got is called "Ublock". It's good. some sites like Bluemoon will ask you to disable it...that's easily done. ...and it stays disabled for those sites. The ads i get on Bluemoon are for trainers and jackets! . and gambling!! I'm after a pair of thigh high boots too!

Some cheesy disco for you. When i was a kid hearing this on the radio, i imagined some really sexy young women were singing it. I recently checked it out on Youtube and was shocked she looks like some pissed up aunt doing karaoke at some shitty social club! some memoires are best left to the imagination,.

Where from?
Adblock Plus

Works Great on Youtube, Facebook etc

But don't use it on here, as Bluemoon states...

Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.