What are you paying for your tv/phone/internet?

No I didn't cancel it, I left it with them and they got back on to me and continued the contract
When I signed up I got it cheaper for 6 months on an 18 month contract. The contract is up so I rang them last night to cancel sports and movies. They told me I would have to sign up for a new contract just to cancel that part of the package. I told them I wanted to cancel everything then, so they put me through somewhere else. They pretended to fiddle on the computer and said I could cancel sports and movies without signing a new contract but because the old discount codes were still on my account(I stopped getting the discount a year ago) if I cancelled sports and movies it would actually add another £25pm to my bill. I saw my arse and cancelled the lot.
I rang Sky to see what they had on offer and for a similar package but without BT sport, they wanted £154pm. I told them to whistle too.

http://store.virginmedia.com/broadb...l?intcmpid=uk_q1campaign_vivid_viewfibrerange

First 12 months will be £37 with the top package, £49 the remaining 6 months. Works out £41 mean average, that is a belting deal

However, how many devices working at maximum times? Less than 5, you should go with the 100mb deal, still fast as fuck, no buffering issues!!!

If it was just me and the mrs, normal broadband would be fine. However, when my lad gets home from work he's straight on his pS4 and online. It eats the bandwidth so he asked for Virgin fibre and said he would pay half the Virgin bill if we got it.

When I signed up I got it cheaper for 6 months on an 18 month contract. The contract is up so I rang them last night to cancel sports and movies. They told me I would have to sign up for a new contract just to cancel that part of the package. I told them I wanted to cancel everything then, so they put me through somewhere else. They pretended to fiddle on the computer and said I could cancel sports and movies without signing a new contract but because the old discount codes were still on my account(I stopped getting the discount a year ago) if I cancelled sports and movies it would actually add another £25pm to my bill. I saw my arse and cancelled the lot.
I rang Sky to see what they had on offer and for a similar package but without BT sport, they wanted £154pm. I told them to whistle too.

£154 quid the cheeky cunts tbh, like I said I'll get you some info

If it was just me and the mrs, normal broadband would be fine. However, when my lad gets home from work he's straight on his pS4 and online. It eats the bandwidth so he asked for Virgin fibre and said he would pay half the Virgin bill if we got it.

He has a job and still plays the ps4?? You're slipping stony, kick the **** out (:

He has a job and still plays the ps4?? You're slipping stony, kick the **** out (:

He's just got engaged and says he's moving out and getting married before the end of the year. I think when he realises how much it will cost him he will change his mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.