What are you paying for your tv/phone/internet?

With virgin, Paid the line rental a yr in advance £164 so works out at £13.66 a month
Ongoing I pay £5 a month for 50mg fibre with them. never ever buffers. Even through a VPN

Why the fuck anyone even considers paying £154 a month (I know Stony told them to whilstle, but the fact they offer it means someone, somewhere must pay it)
The mind boggles!!

I have just upgraded to 300Mbps on virgin mainly as i need the upload speed for work stuff, it is a flat 70 quid a month but i get what i pay for.
The upload speeds seem rock solid (only got it yesterday)

On the 200 with medium package phone line it was 38 quid a month i think.

I pay £17 for line rental and £10 for fibre broadband with sky. paid that for the last 3 years

fiber - 100Mb up/down unlimited use - £6.25/month
mobile - phone plus 4G router 12Gb/month with free calls/texts in Scandinavia £35.

I still envy you guys and your stinking fat pipes you pay sod all for.
With current prices here mate a 100Mbps uplink would be no less than 300 quid a month.

Yeah, divorces are a woman to the finances (:

It wouldn't be the first time he's moved out. He fucked off to Alnwick to live with a girl the week he turned 18. I had to drive up to pick him up when they split up a couple of years later. By which time we had downgraded to a smaller property and moved county. He's desperate to get back to Manchester, he's never like living over here.

300 a month!! Thats a f@king mortgage.

I think you guys benefitted when Telia .fi/.se and err .dk joined up or something years ago?
In early 2k .se lines were in super demand for private ftp usage, nobody had anything like what you guys had, even servers were expensive for 100 then.

I'm going to read up actually exactly why you are so very far ahead of us, it does my head in xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.