What are you paying for your tv/phone/internet?

£35 for Virgin 100mbps. Steal everything else.

That's the route I would go down but Mrs Stony and technology don't mix. She's only just worked out how to use Netflix and she only did that because our grandson wanted to watch it and I was out.

What speed?
Not going to lie to you mate, I can't remember. It comes on the 16th, the chap on the phone assured me it was very fast - I didn't take note of the exact speed. Should probably check.

Couple of months and we can get fibre optic, Scousers are useful for something!

I'm paying £28 for 150 mb on Virgin.

6 months ago it was near £70 for:
300 channels (minus movies and sports except BT sport) you can only watch 1 channel at a time anyway was my reasoning
phone line - no one rang unless ppi people
50 mb broadband.

They have had service from when they were Nynex>Cable & Wireless>NTL>Virgin off me and there are 4 mobiles in the house all that get free minutes so I just fucked them off and they came crawling. I didnt give in as I usually do just said id have the braodband (my plan all along) so they gave me the 150 mg at a cheaper rate at MY insistence otherwise I'd be gone completely.

Now I pay £7 per 2 months for a guaranteed mint football feed and get all the movie and tv from torrents and aguerooooo's blumoon kodi build via a firebox tv.

So i've halved my bill and got LOADS more. :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.