What are your personal football aims for next season?

Bit before my time, but was that game played on a midweek afternoon, or have I completely imagined that?!
I believe so...I know it made the 10pm midweek national news ITN ...main sports headline
"And Manchester City nearly become the first English side to beat Ac Milan on their own ground"

2nil up at half time after Paul Powers barnstorming run from his own half...brilliant goal.he just kept running..and running cutting in on his left foot to bury the ball after a one man counter attack. ..the look on his face afterwards...priceless...uefa cup match.
Iirc I think the footage I saw on the news was in bright daylight ...so yes I'm pretty sure it was an afternoon k.o.

Haven't made it over to catch a match for the past 2 seasons, for various reasons, so really hoping I'll be in a good spot financially this year and able to make a few. It's looking like a I might have a handful of work trips to London this year so there's a a chance I could make my way up to Manchester on the weekends. We'll see

Had a streak of a few years prior to 2016 :/

Ideally 3 new grounds in the group stages, but I think I've been to all of Pot 2. Just avoiding Shakhtar would be good. Would like us to get somewhere unusual though - Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan etc, but failing that maybe Zagreb or Belgrade.

I'm on 81 out of the 92 so would like to finish that or come close.

Not far off having done all of La Liga, and a trip to San Sebastian for Real Sociedad is a real possibility I reckon. Will try to do Osasuna while I'm there.

Depending on who we draw, there are a few in Italy I'd like to get to.

Just see how it goes I guess.

Ideally 3 new grounds in the group stages, but I think I've been to all of Pot 2. Just avoiding Shakhtar would be good. Would like us to get somewhere unusual though - Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan etc, but failing that maybe Zagreb or Belgrade.

I'm on 81 out of the 92 so would like to finish that or come close.

Not far off having done all of La Liga, and a trip to San Sebastian for Real Sociedad is a real possibility I reckon. Will try to do Osasuna while I'm there.

Depending on who we draw, there are a few in Italy I'd like to get to.

Just see how it goes I guess.

Impressive

Would like Watford to be on a Saturday so I can get there.

Aiming to go to Germany twice so 2 visits to Dortmund and 2 other grounds would be an achievement.

I’d like us to get Inter or Atlético in the Champions league.

Sheffield United away with my boys would be good as well.

Finalised my list

AFC fylde
Morecombe fc
Brighton
Villa
Sheff Utd
Walsall
Norwich
Derby
Viallreal
Dortmund
Rams bottom fc
Spurs
Arsenal
Bournemouth
Watford
Everton
Burnley

Going to get planning as soon as fixtures out.

Not bothering with rags away, Liverpool, as don’t enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.