What as a city fan annoys you the most?

I hate that ive become a bit self entitled. Never forget where weve come from and was 37 before i saw us win something but it pisses me off when we dont win games we should, even though it wouldnt have bothered me in the slightest years ago getting beat away at newcastle.

Some fans' obsession with United. There are several posters on an another thread who wouldn't want United to beat Liverpool even if it helps us to the title. That's truly pathetic.

Some fans' obsession with United. There are several posters on an another thread who wouldn't want United to beat Liverpool even if it helps us to the title. That's truly pathetic.
Agree Dave but to cheer them scoring a goal is just so very wrong, maybe a little high 5 if liverpool loose, but not if rags win.

Agree Dave but to cheer them scoring a goal is just so very wrong, maybe a little high 5 if liverpool loose, but not if rags win.

If we are neck and neck with Liverpool I will cheer them scoring like I would one of our goals, no problem at all.

They aren't even a threat any more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.