What beer have you got for Christmas ?

oakiecokie

Not really a big drinker at all at home,but I`ve decided to sod my Local Hostelry off for my usual Christmas Eve piss up and I`ll be sampling the delights of the following,once the missus finishes work at 4.00 pm :
Singha 5.0%
Hoegaarden 4.9%
Peroni 5.1%
Bavaria 5.0%
Tsingtao 4.7%
All are large bottles so I expect a bit of keyboard nonsense coming your way from 4.00 pm onwards.
So what alcoholic delights do you have at home for the Festive Piss Ups ??

On the way home I may get Leffe hoegaarden and maybe a lager of some foreign ilk. In the house I just have cans of G+T which I may touch if need be

oakiecokie said:
Not really a big drinker at all at home,but I`ve decided to sod my Local Hostelry off for my usual Christmas Eve piss up and I`ll be sampling the delights of the following,once the missus finishes work at 4.00 pm :
Singha 5.0%
Hoegaarden 4.9%
Peroni 5.1%
Bavaria 5.0%
Tsingtao 4.7%
All are large bottles so I expect a bit of keyboard nonsense coming your way from 4.00 pm onwards.
So what alcoholic delights do you have at home for the Festive Piss Ups ??

Shall we just ban you now and get it over and done with, we will let you back on, on New Years day, we will have enough to put up with, the rest of the forum being pissed up for two days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.