What book are you reading now / or recommend?

If you enjoy sci-fi - read the first "Murderbot Diaries" novel - it's fairly short and very inexpensive. I enjoyed the tale and have continued on to read the three successor novelettes.

Asymmetry by Lisa Halliday.

Unusual and probably a lot went over my head, but if you want an interesting and challenging read, go for it.

Maybe good if you like Philip Roth.

Thanks for the heads up on the book, downloaded so will give it a go next up, just reading A long night in Paris by Dov Alfon, Israeli crime\thriller its been very decent

Sounds decent that, will check it out. Next on my list is The Chestnut Man by Soren Svenstrup, who wrote The Killing.

One of the best books I’ve read recently is I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes. Strongly recommend it for anyone into thrillers.

Sounds decent that, will check it out. Next on my list is The Chestnut Man by Soren Svenstrup, who wrote The Killing.

One of the best books I’ve read recently is I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes. Strongly recommend it for anyone into thrillers.

Read I am Pilgrim a couple of years back and the audio book version is also belting, his follow up was supposed to be out a year ago alas no sign as of yet.

Totally second the recommendation of I am pilgrim, fantastic book and one of those books that completely grips you right from page 1.

I Am Pilgrim is a good book, and I recommend also. For me though, its credibility suffers because of the totally unrealistic connection between the US investigator, the Turkish investigator, and the criminal mastermind of the piece. The chances of the three coming together in the circumstances described are about as remote as mine are of winning the Euromillions jackpot two weeks running.

Reactions: Ric
I've just been offered this collection from Audible.

44924b05a315b4c2c15561c0972a6d1b.jpg

I've not come across this series before. Any thoughts anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.