What book are you reading now / or recommend?

stonerblue said:
chabal said:
stonerblue said:
In Defence of Dogs- John Bradshaw.

Essential reading for all dog owners, de-bunking the myth of domestic dogs evolving from Wolves.

What did they evolve from?

Genetically they can be traced back to the wolf but the book is more about the behavioural evolution from wolf to domestic dog and the way it's misunderstood based on the false idea that they (domestic dogs) are pack animals ruled with aggression by alpha males.

So they did evolve from the grey wolf then ?

Just about to start 'Half Blood Blues.'

Set in WW2 I think, and there is a betrayal. Love stuff like this :-)

Davs 19 said:
stonerblue said:
chabal said:
What did they evolve from?

Genetically they can be traced back to the wolf but the book is more about the behavioural evolution from wolf to domestic dog and the way it's misunderstood based on the false idea that they (domestic dogs) are pack animals ruled with aggression by alpha males.

So they did evolve from the grey wolf then ?

ffs

jimmy blue shoes said:
poh said:
I am out of books at the minute,so have started to read the James Elroy underworld trilogy again,American Tabloid,The Cold Six Thosand,and Bloods a Rover,fantastic stuff.

Brilliant.

You can almost believe Elroys version of American history to be true. It is that well written.

A conspiracy theorists dream!

Forgot to mention,if anyone can recommend any other author in the style of Elroy i would be greatful,ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.