What booze does to people

Kippax.

FOREVER REMEMBERED, NEVER FORGOTTEN. Sue Clark xxx
Was home alone last night, thought i would have a few beers in the house (Desperados) was the beer never had it before and thought it was quite refreshing. So you can imagine it, warm night patio doors wide open and the beers flowing well, to well in fact I have gone through about 9 of these bottles, now to some that would be nothing but I hold my hands up I am what you call a light weight. Anyhow I then receive a text of my girlfriend who at the moment is in Egypt, she works for Thomas Cook as a trolley dolly, so I am on my own in the house. She has asked for me to ring her at her hotel which isn’t a problem. I go upstairs and place my self on our bed and reach for the phone and ring her, we must of been on the phone for about 30 mins and I felt very sleepy. Now I can’t remember if I just stopped talking to her and fell asleep or I said im off to bed, I don’t know!. But the scary thing about it I didn’t wake up until 8.30 in the morning and went down stairs to find the patio doors wide open the tv on quite loud listening to the music channel and all the down stairs lights on. I mean what would of happened if we had some scrotes looking to rob someone and came across my house? what a fucking tit I am.

Anyone else had or done silly thing while under the influence?

not me but my brother set fire to my mum and dads house when he set a chip pan on fire whilst trying to make chips whilst bladdered. Nobody was hurt but the funny thing is when he was overcome with smoke he crawled to the front door and opened it, as he did someone walked passed and calmly said "I think your house is on fire mate" and carried on going as if it was just a natural thing, the smoke alarm then went off and they all got out.

Robbo. said:
Was home alone last night, thought i would have a few beers in the house (Desperados) was the beer never had it before and thought it was quite refreshing. So you can imagine it, warm night patio doors wide open and the beers flowing well, to well in fact I have gone through about 9 of these bottles, now to some that would be nothing but I hold my hands up I am what you call a light weight. Anyhow I then receive a text of my girlfriend who at the moment is in Egypt, she works for Thomas Cook as a trolley dolly, so I am on my own in the house. She has asked for me to ring her at her hotel which isn’t a problem. I go upstairs and place my self on our bed and reach for the phone and ring her, we must of been on the phone for about 30 mins and I felt very sleepy. Now I can’t remember if I just stopped talking to her and fell asleep or I said im off to bed, I don’t know!. But the scary thing about it I didn’t wake up until 8.30 in the morning and went down stairs to find the patio doors wide open the tv on quite loud listening to the music channel and all the down stairs lights on. I mean what would of happened if we had some scrotes looking to rob someone and came across my house? what a fucking tit I am.

Nowt wrong with that Robbo. Id do the same tonight if i was you. Pm your address and i'll come round and lock up for you.

How bigs your tele btw

;)

charliebigspuds said:
not me but my brother set fire to my mum and dads house when he set a chip pan on fire whilst trying to make chips whilst bladdered. Nobody was hurt but the funny thing is when he was overcome with smoke he crawled to the front door and opened it, as he did someone walked passed and calmly said "I think your house is on fire mate" and carried on going as if it was just a natural thing, the smoke alarm then went off and they all got out.

lmfao!<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:15 pm --<br /><br />
talkativesprout said:
Robbo. said:

Nowt wrong with that Robbo. Id do the same tonight if i was you. Pm your address and i'll come round and lock up for you.

How bigs your tele btw

;)

Its a biggun. my car key where on the table infront of the patio doors!

I once had a festive session on a particular brand of strong lager, and was attempting to place the star on top of the christmas tree. Both my inebriated self and the step ladder i was on fell on top of the Christmas tree, I couldn't be bothered to resolve the situation, and woke up lay on the tree 45 minutes later. Merry Christmas indeed!

Something my friend did a few nights ago, he spilt his beer on the floor. So he thought he'd stand in it so it soaked in his sock and then he tried to scoop the rest up. Night after he and another mate decided to wander out the house at 12-1am and just disappear, had to go and search for them and I was a bit giddy so we were probably very loud.

On a very hot Saturday i bailed out early due to necking cider by the bucket load in the beer garden. On the way home decided that to lie down on the field was the best thing to do. One of the lads found me on his way home at about half ten.

I had skin like an embarrassed lobster with the texture of a quaver, a bad head and a Mrs that wished i was dead............not a good day at the ranch

Robbo. said:

When my mrs was dollying for thomas cook she worked daft hours with no pattern.
I came in plastered one night and promptly fell asleep. I woke up with a start some time later cos i heard her car starting, then i watched it go from the bedroom window.
I flew downstairs and called the cops to report the car being nicked before running back upstairs to wake her and tell her. You can imagine what a twat i felt when i saw she wasn't in there.
She was pulled over by the cops on the motorway at 4am even though i'd phoned them back and told them of my mistake.

about 10 years ago, i came home from pub, slammed door behind me and stumbled up to bed....woke at 9am next morning to find door wide open and my staffie gone.

took me a good 10 days before he turned up again, found him in a dogs home.

still got the little fella now, he's 13+ years old now ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.