What can the manager do if players decide to make mistakes

Danamy said:
de niro said:
pathetic drivel.

What's your thoughts on the matter then Bill or is that it?

It's a fair question tbh..........for any team manager/players etc

first of all its another pathetic hughes out thread, there is no way hughes can stop a player gifting opponants goals, refs not giving a nailed on pen or a linesman ruling out a perfectly good goal by micah richards, all this has happend to us this season.
they say it evens itself out well lets see if it does, it will be the first time ever mind you.

these hughes outers are becoming more and more desperate to find ways of knocking him, support the fucking team ffs.
we are not called mark hughes fc, or robinio rovers etc, we are MCFC and we are all in it together, us, hughes, the players everyone.
untill that changes i'll give everyone connected to the club my full backing.

you lot can do what the fuck you like.

de niro said:
Danamy said:

first of all its another pathetic hughes out thread, there is no way hughes can stop a player gifting opponants goals, refs not giving a nailed on pen or a linesman ruling out a perfectly good goal by micah richards, all this has happend to us this season.
they say it evens itself out well lets see if it does, it will be the first time ever mind you.

these hughes outers are becoming more and more desperate to find ways of knocking him, support the fucking team ffs.
we are not called mark hughes fc, or robinio rovers etc, we are MCFC and we are all in it together, us, hughes, the players everyone.

its nice to see somebody else see though JMA'S waffleing.

de niro said:
Danamy said:

very well said indeed, It's far too early to get a "Hughes out" bandwagon rolling. We've spent years going from one manager to another looking for the next one to make us big again. We're one of the top 6 best teams in England. We've waited thirty-odd years for success so why can't we wait another two years. He's got to be given until the end of the season then the powers that be will decide if he's done enough to keep his job. Until then we have to support the club in what we are doing, otherwise WE risk fcuking it up before we even get near to winning out, simply by being impatient!

As you say, there is little chance of Hughes going anytime soon. There is plenty of time for this season to turn out well, so why so sensitive to any criticism? Who mentioned referees and linesmen?

I know JMA doesn't phrase these things as considerately as he might, but it's really disappointing when any discussion is sabotaged by people who just want it all to be inners vs outers.

charliebigspuds said:
We've waited thirty-odd years for success so why can't we wait another two years.

I wouldn't spend 4 years of my life waiting on the off chance it might lead to something, I'm going to want to see signs that the wait will be worthwhile. No point showing patience a la Gareth Southgate unless there is a reward at the end of the line.

otherwise WE risk fcuking it up before we even get near to winning out, simply by being impatient!

We won't fuck anything up, if the owners sack Hughes it won't be because a bunch of posters on bluemoon say they should.

bizzbo said:
As you say, there is little chance of Hughes going anytime soon. There is plenty of time for this season to turn out well, so why so sensitive to any criticism? Who mentioned referees and linesmen?

I know JMA doesn't phrase these things as considerately as he might, but it's really disappointing when any discussion is sabotaged by people who just want it all to be inners vs outers.

i mentioned refs and linesmen because we would have around 6 more points than we have now, we'd be right up there, what on earth would the hughes haters do then? crawl back under their fucking rock thats what.not a fucking peep out of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.