What can we possibly do to go on a 15 game winning run?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by ojeme, 10 Nov 2019 at 8:17 PM.

1. ojeme

ojeme

I really do not know the answer to this question but there are a few things I wish we can do:

Can we try one of the young CBs ahead of Stones, maybe THB and Rodri in defense while Fern moves to the middle?

I really don't know what we can do to address our wastefulness in front of goal. Is Aguero spent? Jesus is not a capable back up yet ubfortunately.

In other words our issues lie in both boxes.

2. i♥city!

i♥city!

Pray Leroy comes back before Christmas?

GX Blue likes this.
  3. KnaresboroughBlue

KnaresboroughBlue

4. s1ty m

s1ty m

Oh easy. Don't fucking pick Graham fucking Baker, aka, Ilkay Gundogan. Incredible the game time he gets. Oh, maybe play your best beast midfielder as, say, a fucking midfielder. Just my two cents.

5. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I suspect that if we get as far as a three game winning run VAR and the whistling wankers and flag-waving flunkies will make sure it stays that way.

6. Fame Monster

Fame Monster

Pep to look at our win rate with and without Gundogan as a second holding midfielder in our team, or (not wishing this on him) a season long injury to Gundogan. The injury to Rodri was a blessing in disguise for us purely because he and Gundogan couldn't play together.

Craig likes this.
  7. blueinsa

blueinsa

Not against VAR we cant, no.

ctid1894 likes this.
  8. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

It still irritates me that Bernardo is back to being exclusively a winger again when he's so good in CM. De Bruyne hasn't been on form for a while, Silva is slowing down, Foden is still learning, and it'd be good to have a world class option rather than Gundogan in that creative role. Yes our finishing hasn't been great and there have been some criminal decisions not to square the ball (Aguero today), but I also think that the quality of chances we've been creating haven't been up to the standards of last season. Far too many crosses into a packed box, or relying on Sterling dribbling past the entire opposition defence, or passing it to Aguero with his back to 5 defenders and expecting him to fashion a shooting chance.

9. mancity2012_eamo

mancity2012_eamo

Team supported:
    Us.
    Score more than the opponents.

argyle likes this.
  10. super_city_si

super_city_si

I hope today was the ingnition for the fire we’ve been missing.

r.soleofsalford likes this.