What car do you drive?

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
I'm looking at getting a nearly new car, either a SUV, estate or saloon, ideally something fast, powerful and safe at a decent price. Any recommendations?
I'm keen on Cupra Ateca, Volvo XC60, Volvo V60, Kia stinger amongst others..

What car do you drive or favourite car you have had?

I couldn’t imagine not owning a car or truck
I've gone almost 4 months withour a car, the first time in my life. But now the Missus has to go back to office and the weather is turning for the worse a car starting to feel a necessity again.

I'm looking at getting a nearly new car, either a SUV, estate or saloon, ideally something fast, powerful and safe at a decent price. Any recommendations?
I'm keen on Cupra Ateca, Volvo XC60, Volvo V60, Kia stinger amongst others..

What car do you drive or favourite car you have had?

I don't have one at the moment as really don't need one here. My previous car was an Audi SQ5 though it fails the decent price criteria (expensive to run as well). Fantastic car but my all time favourite is still the Škoda Yeti. Shame they stopped making it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.