What car do you drive?

I bought a new car just before covid it I haven't used it really, it's done very few kilometres came with 10 year warranty, and some free services so I just figured when it's 10 years old I'll sell it and buy another one. (If still alive)
It's actually worth more now than when I bought it strangely.

Mitsubishi outlander

images (1).jpeg

2008 Subaru WRX 4cyl turbo with 60,000 on the clock. Bought new for £16,300. Only gets about 26mpg, but then I only drive to work once per week and it’s only a 25 mile round trip. License plate: MAN CITY :-)

70F8E431-FA46-4846-A17B-B908F683522F.jpeg

Other car is 2013 Chevy Volt, driven mostly by my wife. 1.6l with electric motor. Bought for about £30,000, but only £18,000 after discounts and rebates (Dealer, manufacturer & Fed Govt). Gets 40 miles pure EV until ICE kicks in, then about 40mpg. Mileage is almost 120,000.

FD6F312E-0A65-48C9-90A0-FFCFF99ED794.jpeg

Just bought daughter 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for £31,000 for 25th birthday last month. Gets 50mpg.

E1AE6577-3697-4411-B2A8-C578E1E8FFAE.jpeg

Next car will probably be Tesla Model Y in 22/23. Waiting for Texas build facility to open, so I can get the Version 2.0 with the 4680 structural battery pack. Already built online!

E7056C9A-C27C-4E48-B674-94A02798B8E9.jpeg

Last edited:
have a jeep cherokee night eagle bought 6 months ago not the Grand this is the smaller of the two, 9 speed auto box, active drive, it has all the toys, best car i have ever owned, you can get the 2ltr but i went for the 2.2 which has better fuel consumption and cheaper tax

I hope the ones they have over there have better longevity and service history than the ones we have over here.

I’d let you buy me a 4 door Wrangler of some type, but I wouldn’t use my own money to buy a Jeep vehicle. I’d venture you paid a pretty penny, as they’re not cheap, either!

I hope you have a long and loving relationship together.

As they say…

It’s a Jeep thing.
You wouldn’t understand.

Last edited:
E class coupe amg, 3 litre twin turbo. Mapped and makes 300hp and 600 nm.
The torque is immense.
Does 45mpg but can do 160mph without even breaking sweat.
Not my favorite car though, in my late teens I had an alfasud 1600. Fell to pieces as you were driving it, and was rusty as fuck but the engine and chassis was brilliant.
The only car that came close fun wise was a 1275 gt mini.
Go on, how many times did people call it an Alfa Romeo ;-)
I have owned all sorts of penis extensions,but currently drive two mini's (quite a skill ;-))

My daily diesel,that's also brilliant fun.

And my 'weekend toy' - a 2005 R53 JCW.
One of the most impressive cars I've driven is a Mini ONE, 1.0l, 6 gears and cruised at 80mph on the motorway, no tax, and £40 would get you from Chester to York and back with still a tenner left, fantastic car !

I'm a road and car parking space hogging wanker and have an old black Pick-up truck (Navara) but walk most places tbh.

E class coupe amg, 3 litre twin turbo. Mapped and makes 300hp and 600 nm.
The torque is immense.
Does 45mpg but can do 160mph without even breaking sweat.
Not my favorite car though, in my late teens I had an alfasud 1600. Fell to pieces as you were driving it, and was rusty as fuck but the engine and chassis was brilliant.
The only car that came close fun wise was a 1275 gt mini.

What a car, have you always driven a coupe? I tried sitting in a couple and found the position far too low for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.