What car do you drive?

I've had my mid life crisis and got rid of my MX5 and got a Mercedes 180 B Class. I need comfort now ;)

My favourite cars was my 1974 triumph spitfire
I feel the same way!

Climbing in and out of a WRX at my age is getting harder. The good thing is, I can “fall” in pretty easily. The falling out is less graceful!

Next vehicle is going to be a nice mix of comfort, efficiency and sportiness. I might be getting old, but I still want to enjoy driving, albeit not kill the planet while doing it!

Jaguar I pace 400 had it from new was very sceptical about going fully electric but love it!
I’ve got the F pace and have thought about swapping for I pace but worried about lack of charge points here so may have to be the E pace which is hybrid - need to do my bit for the planet :-)

I know barely anything about cars, but I drive a Kia Sportage GT-Line, automatic, it’s honestly superb. Granted I haven’t driven loads of cars to compare it with but it’s perfect for me and my young family. And I will never drive a manual again, I totally get those that like to feel part of the driving process etc, but I couldn’t care less about that personally. The less I have to think about when driving, the better.

I've got a little polo for my commute(12 miles each way) which I don't like but it's cheap and cheerful.
Main family car is a grandland x which is good for a family car, big boot which is what we need, but due to another kid on the way we need bigger again so we've ordered a vivaro e-life which was due in October but just been told its been put back to December, which is a pain because from November the whole family wont all fit in the grandland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.