What car do you drive?

Enough to leave you in my wake, halfords boy ;-)
Worth every penny. And I can afford replacement parts. I rode it home from Hebden Bridge in Yorkshire. In the scorching hot sun. Not bad for a 54-year-old ex chronic alchy with a metal leg and recovering from a burst appendix with sepsis a year earlier, eh? haha ;) I decided not to gt a car...too stressful for me.
Don't you find driving too stressful these days? Less enjoyable?

Worth every penny. And I can afford replacement parts. I rode it home from Hebden Bridge in Yorkshire. In the scorching hot sun. Not bad for a 54-year-old ex chronic alchy with a metal leg and recovering from a burst appendix with sepsis a year earlier, eh? haha ;) I decided not to gt a car...too stressful for me.
Don't you find driving too stressful these days? Less enjoyable?
I despise driving but unfortunately I need to for my job.
People that enjoy going for a drive are wrong uns.

You don't have to enjoy it you weirdo. The only time I can enjoy a drive is when I'm heading north. As soon as I leave the City limits it's like a wave of tranquility. Unfortunately the exact opposite happens when I come home.
I don’t enjoy it anymore, I do like the heated seats though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.