What car do you drive?

Yeah, one car, probably a hybrid, will take a look at those two, thanks.

Struggling to find 7 seats and room for 2 prams when I looked, better pull my finger out as she’s due Thursday :)
That was our issue, looked at dozens of 7 seaters, but they are all essentially 5 seater with extra seats in the boot, skoda kodiac had the largest boot space but you wouldn't get a pram in the boot, a stroller maybe, ended up going for the van type, vivaro e-life

Worth every penny. And I can afford replacement parts. I rode it home from Hebden Bridge in Yorkshire. In the scorching hot sun. Not bad for a 54-year-old ex chronic alchy with a metal leg and recovering from a burst appendix with sepsis a year earlier, eh? haha ;) I decided not to gt a car...too stressful for me.
Don't you find driving too stressful these days? Less enjoyable?
Fucking hell mate, it was only a joke

VW Passat SEL170 2 litre diesel I've owned over 9 years, '09 plate, bought with 60k miles, now at 189k miles and still drives brilliantly, love it, key is in the servicing and maintenance. It's never failed me yet.

BMW 640d coupe. Amazing to drive, remapped to around 370bhp, it's just so smooth, had it around 14 months so far.

Came up for the Leipzig match in the beemer, steady 75 on the motorways, cost £64.
Used the Passat for the Saints match, steady 80/85 (only joking officer) motorways, cost £62. 460ish mile round trips.

Screenshot_20210914-204820_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210914-204836_Chrome.jpg

50/50 split on whether or not to sell. But if someone met the asking of £18500 I probably would.

Love the car though, will hate to see it go. It's a great example and I'll probably go back in for similar in the future.

They don't make RWD, manual box, hatchbacks with 320bhp any more.

It was below freezing this morning, still trying to frame up a roof system on the latest house
Good luck. Clear deep blue skies is a double edged sword in the high desert! No moisture during the work day, but overnight heat radiation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.