What car do you drive?

We’ve got one, but the other one is 14 months and I don’t trust her next to a new born, she smashed her bottle into our 7 year olds head in rage and made him cry the other week!

and thanks! :D
They do them one behind the other now, too.

Had a few cars over the years including some shitters and some crackers. This was one of the most enjoyable. Apologies for the colour. It was actually sky blue but the photo editor just won’t have it!

I need a haircut, have you got any slots on Saturday?

Had a few cars over the years including some shitters and some crackers. This was one of the most enjoyable. Apologies for the colour. It was actually sky blue but the photo editor just won’t have it!

That's a great car.
It probably cant be beaten for smiles per £.
Reliable, good looking and brilliant to drive, what's not to like? Apart from the colour obviously.

I see all the car adds about torque, power, nought to sixty in whatever seconds and think, shit, I have no interest in speed, I'm just happy to drive at the speed limit, relaxed and courteous.
I just wish everyone did the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.