what colour could we use/or not for our next away kit

citykev28 said:
Joga Bonito said:
ancoats said:
all yellow

1999 play off final kit

Was thinking one of these

because all yellow has such a rich and traditional part of our history?

please not all yellow like the day away at arsenal when they ran out and i'd just walked into away end and though for fuck sake its arsenal v norwich!

banana yellow...

citykev28 said:
Joga Bonito said:
ancoats said:
all yellow

1999 play off final kit

making history is the new manchester city football club looking back is good but a new colour for a away with something from our new history
what about copying Lech Poznan kit
images

It has to be, and i'm dying for it to be, MAROON!

notts blue said:
citykev28 said:
Joga Bonito said:

please not all yellow like the day away at arsenal when they ran out and i'd just walked into away end and though for fuck sake its arsenal v norwich!

banana yellow...

took me 20 minutes to fully get into the swing of it,couldnt believe we were in a yellow kit.

im all for red and black stripes,looks the dogs imo.

Honestly for me as long it looks good I wouldn't mind what colour it was. Though i've always liked the Roma kit so if it happened to look like that i'd be a very happy man.

a nice classy white kit appeals to me, with the dark blue of the current 3rd kit pinstiped or stitching on it, or even white with a combination of the dark and sky blue in a diagonal stipe. And then some kind of crazily designed 3rd kit for european trips/cup games, see- zenit, lyon, marseille

just keep it red and black and stop ripping the fans off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.