What do fans expect

normski6071 said:
youll find im no rag just giving an honest opinion u prick

WTF do you expect when you come out with bollocks like "with some off whe worse players to ever put on the blue shirt"???

normski6071 said:
u can at least give me vassell disturb

If you think Vassell is among the worst, you must have a very short history with this club.

Wooderbeen said:
badge said:
without question, we've got the best squad of players we have ever had. the problem is the manager. if the players don't respond to him...if theyre not happy, you don't get results. if you saw the sky reporter at carrington on christmas day, he said all the players looked really serious. on christmas day!!!! now i know we beat hull 5-1 the following day but ffs, wigan beat them 5-0 away from home. the players should want to go into work, not dread it.
The player looked serious? At the training ground? You're kidding!!! This is an outrage. How dare Hughes and the management team insist they take their 50,000 grand a week jobs seriously? And Chrstmas Day? Christmas Day??? That's just bad management.

Mate... behave. There are plenty of reasons to criticise Hughes, not least of all our dire league position, but the players taking training serious is not one of them.

Reading the comments I think the word "serious" could also mean "pissed off" or "fed up".

And if somebody is pissed off or fed up in work they ain't gonna give 100%. And this is a problem.

Wooderbeen said:
badge said:
without question, we've got the best squad of players we have ever had. the problem is the manager. if the players don't respond to him...if theyre not happy, you don't get results. if you saw the sky reporter at carrington on christmas day, he said all the players looked really serious. on christmas day!!!! now i know we beat hull 5-1 the following day but ffs, wigan beat them 5-0 away from home. the players should want to go into work, not dread it.
The player looked serious? At the training ground? You're kidding!!! This is an outrage. How dare Hughes and the management team insist they take their 50,000 grand a week jobs seriously? And Chrstmas Day? Christmas Day??? That's just bad management.

Mate... behave. There are plenty of reasons to criticise Hughes, not least of all our dire league position, but the players taking training serious is not one of them.

Reading the comments I think the word "serious" could also mean "pissed off" or "fed up".

And if somebody is pissed off or fed up in work they ain't gonna give 100%. And this is a problem.

I would love a top 10 finish, good run in UEFA cup and qualify next season (looking grim)

Amd Villa, Kaka, Jose xD

All I expect is that the players and the manager give 100 per cent.

They are good enough as they are to be challenging the likes of Everton and Villa but clearly falling well below that.

If the new players brought in and the players we have cannot achieve the results required to be challenging these teams I expect the the manager to be told to find another job.

Irish_Blue said:
I firmly believe that David Moyes and Sam Allardyce would have been sacked at City but both proved to be successful - which in the Big 4 era equates to Uefa Cup and decent cup runs - at Everton and Bolton.

I'm not happy with our results or MH but I do think that we lack the personnel to win tight games. We have one, yes one proper defensive midfielder in Kompany. Didi's too old and Fernandes hasn't the football brain for the PL. We also cannot control games through possession as SWP, Ireland, Robbie and Elano are all pass and move players. Some of our games resemble basketball rather than football. Oh for an Alonso. We also have no physical presence. You could drive a bus through our central midfield somedays, especially away from home.

I'm wavering at the moment but my head says stick with Hughes.There's criticism of Les' training methods but apparantly these are the same plans used by both Real Madrid and Bayern Munchen - make of that what you will. The media are reporting on a civil war in the camp but make no mistake there can only ever be one boss: the manager, whoever it is. And as for discipline being the wrong way, 5 of the top-6 managers in the PL are disciplinarians IMHO and most of best coaches have authoritarians, historically.

The ADUG money is a joyous but huge burden. It's created expectations that are a little bit unrealistic given that we've been mainly a mid-table yo-yo type club for 3 decades. We've thrown around £120M at the squad and we've still got a raft of Psycho's players. This is gonna take time and a shed load of money it seems.

C'mon CITY !

Totally and completely spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.