What do other clubs do better?

johnmc

Our website is unrivalled, our stadium and the area is being upgraded to provide a better match day experience, the fans seem to be consulted on a lot of stuff now like going to sample the new food menus before the season started etc

Yes the kits are overpriced, but so are everyones.

Anyone think of something other clubs do that we wish we would. Like Barca with no sponsor or a charity would be nice but not commercially viable really.

johnmc said:
Our website is unrivalled, our stadium and the area is being upgraded to provide a better match day experience, the fans seem to be consulted on a lot of stuff now like going to sample the new food menus before the season started etc

Anyone think of something other clubs do that we wish we would. Like Barca with no sponsor or a charity would be nice but not commercially viable really.

I thought Barca do have a sponser isn't in Unicef??

C1TY4LIFE said:
johnmc said:

I thought Barca do have a sponser isn't in Unicef??
Ye but its a charity so they pay Unicef to have their name on the shirt not the other way round.

johnmc said:

When Villa did that with the Acorn Hospice, didn't their normal donations decline? A lot of people thought "well, they don't need the money because Villa have sorted them out financially, so I'll give my money to someone else". I'm sure I heard that was the case.

scall said:
johnmc said:

When Villa did that with the Acorn Hospice, didn't their normal donations decline? A lot of people thought "well, they don't need the money because Villa have sorted them out financially, so I'll give my money to someone else". I'm sure I heard that was the case.

Yes but it was a different arrangement - i think they just gave the space for free, whereas barca donate to unicef as part of that deal

Didnt Burnley give free season tickets to supporters who bought in there championship season,if they got promoted to prem

That will never be beaten (or probably repeated !) by any club ever !!!!

meeesh said:
Didnt Burnley give free season tickets to supporters who bought in there championship season,if they got promoted to prem

That will never be beaten (or probably repeated !) by any club ever !!!!

I think it can.......

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/spain/27323/default.aspx

Villarreal gave away free season ticket to people who had season tickets and were made redundant and couldn't pay for the next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.