What do we actually want?

david whites spike

Right ok.....started thread yesterday about negativity and was going to comment further after reading some of the replies.......mods please feel free to merge but I was wondering yesterday and today (sober)......what is it that us,as blues,some went through the 90s,some didn't ,do we actually want as a club?? On the pitch by the way....not off it.

Move on!!!!!!! We've spent millions and we are now a top club so of course we expect many things such as winning PL and CL, we have every right to do so too...

The same thing I wanted back in the Division 3 days, players that give 100% on the pitch for my club.

Someone said the 2-3 home defeat by the scum was one of their worse memories, for me it was one of the proudest. Yes we got beat by a bent referee and that scum but the fight second half was incredible, even with 10 men we never gave up, never stopped running and there wasn't a player on the pitch who didn't give absolutely everything that day.

Move on!!!!!!! We've spent millions and we are now a top club so of course we expect many things such as winning PL and CL, we have every right to do so too...
Of course.......but out players are being lambasted by 'supporters' each and every time they misplace a pass/cross these days.
Yaya apart......name a better box to box midfielder we've EVER had.....
Silva's past it now apparently??? Not even worth replying to.......Sergio,have we ever had a better striker??? Vinny,defender?? Joe?? Goalie??
Come on fellow blues how have we ever been a better team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.