What do you believe you saw?

It was a miracle. We will never forget it. It was THE best moment in premier league history and it will never be topped.

The polar opposite of our eternal tag - typical City.
It should have changed that forever, however, this season feels like a huge anti climax and an opportunity missed to me, which, some might say, is typical........

I don't think relief really came into it for me. There was definitely more fear that we were still 'typical City' than there was relief.

I am one of the few on here who isn't afraid to speak of my Christian beliefs on the Forum although I will not usually debate in the Religious threads as they quickly dissolve into anarchy on Bluemoon.

As a Christian I know deep in my Soul that God was watching and is always watching. I fully expect to join him in Heaven one day and see him in his City scarf. I dont think we saw a miracle on that beautiful day but We did witness justice for those who had suffered.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I am one of the few on here who isn't afraid to speak of my Christian beliefs on the Forum although I will not usually debate in the Religious threads as they quickly dissolve into anarchy on Bluemoon.

As a Christian I know deep in my Soul that God was watching and is always watching. I fully expect to join him in Heaven one day and see him in his City scarf. I dont think we saw a miracle on that beautiful day but We did witness justice for those who had suffered.

If you were a rich fan I'd be backing a camel to get though the eye of needle before you got to meet your maker.

As a Christian too I do believe I witnessed a miracle.

Mancini Manus Domini said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

If you were a rich fan I'd be backing a camel to get though the eye of needle before you got to meet your maker.

As a Christian too I do believe I witnessed a miracle.

I have just read back through my original post.

Ric is going to get a substantial offer any minute now for my services from the proprietor of RAWK..)

FantasyIreland said:
The polar opposite of our eternal tag - typical City.
It should have changed that forever, however, this season feels like a huge anti climax and an opportunity missed to me, which, some might say, is typical........

But, then again, it was "typical city". Would have been much too easy on the supporters, and the Rags for that matter, to just walk it 2-0 or some such. We had to do it the City way, just as in '99, with complete frustration and bitter disappointment followed by utter euphoria. I absolutely love that about City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.