What do you believe you saw?

When the ball went into the crowd on 90 mins,I was stewarding on the permieter at block 137,had a strange feeling that the ball would come down
to me,it did,I threw it to Pablo Zabaleta,he passed it to David Silva,whose
corner was headed in by Edin on 91 minutes.I prayed for my late Blue fathers help,and he came through,I always believe the ball incident was his way of telling me its going to be alright and City would win.

When Dzeko scored, I just knew. It felt like it was always going to be this way in the end.

I personally equate that moment to a mass exorcism, a cleansing of everything that had been suffered and gone before.

The sound of the crowd, it was as if the banshee itself couldn't quite believe they would be no more.

WEMBLEY76 said:
When the ball went into the crowd on 90 mins,I was stewarding on the permieter at block 137,had a strange feeling that the ball would come down
corner was headed in by Edin on 91 minutes.I prayed for my late Blue fathers help,and he came through,I always believe the ball incident was his way of telling me its going to be alright and City would win.

Top man

WEMBLEY76 said:

What a great thought, well I for one reckon your dear old Dad did come through for ya!! That day will never be repeated by any team ever again... Stunning memory for us all..

Miracles? Divine intervention? Get a grip of yourselves. So, after years of hiding it pretty damn well, God suddenly outs himself as a blue. And then when we're on the cusp of English domination, he gives up and lets the the rags back in? He certainly does move in mysterious ways.

AndyTheCatalystMorrison said:
Miracles? Divine intervention? Get a grip of yourselves. So, after years of hiding it pretty damn well, God suddenly outs himself as a blue. And then when we're on the cusp of English domination, he gives up and lets the the rags back in? He certainly does move in mysterious ways.
HAHA top post

It was one 'roller-coaster' of a match, never to be witnessed like that again I believe. A title won on goal difference between 2 clubs that dislike each other. That moment when Joe kicked the ball in the air when the whistle went was a sweet, sweet moment. Had some rags in the bar I was in walk out completely sullen, and a couple who came over and shook my hand (after I had calmed down)

The 2 lads who shook my hand were manc rags, the others that they were drinking with were from.......you guessed it. Darn sarf.

It was typical City.

Emotionally, I'd gone numb towards the end of the game: I couldn't believe we were going to blow it but was struggling to see where the goal would come from.

Don't think I celebrated when Dzeko scored. When QPR started celebrating that they were staying up, I knew we'd get another chance and, shortly after, the whole place exploded. My 16 year old niece said her dad and I embarrassed her; it would have been a miracle if she didn't think that.

ell said:
AndyTheCatalystMorrison said:
HAHA top post

Mysterious indeed.......miracle number 2 needed now (3 if you count Gillingham!)

I spent hours afterwards just sat soaking it all in wanted to make sure I remembered everything that had gone on every feeling every emotion. Seen a picture of the crowd again last night and it all come flooding back what a beautiful sunny day. They always say you will never forget seeing your first title they never said it would be the greatest title win of all time.

The lord definitely decided it was our time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.