What do you believe you saw?

ban-mcfc said:
Pam said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
I am one of the few on here who isn't afraid to speak of my Christian beliefs on the Forum although I will not usually debate in the Religious threads as they quickly dissolve into anarchy on Bluemoon.

As a Christian I know deep in my Soul that God was watching and is always watching. I fully expect to join him in Heaven one day and see him in his City scarf. I dont think we saw a miracle on that beautiful day but We did witness justice for those who had suffered.

And where was this entity when the rags were racking up 19

he works in mysterious ways

Every one of those 19 Titles was obviously the work of the Devil.

The most beautiful part of all is that no matter what, none of them can ever, ever, ever take that away from us. Nobody will ever know what it felt like to be us that day.

Gray said:
I find it difficult to recall the match at all having spent most of it with my head in my hands wondering why the team always put us fans through hell. When Dzeko scored it seemed like a slap in the face as I never expected us to go on and win. The Aguero goal happened in slow motion and then there was an outpouring of excstasy from every fan the like of which I have never witnessed before.

I have watched the last 5 minutes so many times I have lost count and I still find it hard to believe what happened. The equaliser for instance may never have happened if the steward had not been so sharp and I was delighted to read his post shown below:
WEMBLEY76 said:
When the ball went into the crowd on 90 mins,I was stewarding on the permieter at block 137,had a strange feeling that the ball would come down
to me,it did,I threw it to Pablo Zabaleta,he passed it to David Silva,whose
corner was headed in by Edin on 91 minutes.I prayed for my late Blue fathers help,and he came through,I always believe the ball incident was his way of telling me its going to be alright and City would win.
At the game I was screaming at Nasri to keep the ball in play after Zaba had tackled Sweep but thank God the lazy bastard let it run out of play as I swear the winner would not have happened if he had got possession. As it was Lescott nodding it to Nigel was perfect as he just set off upfield and gave it to our most skilled forward who after passing it to Balo never stopped running and ignored the chance to get a penalty to slot home the winner as only the greatest are able to do.

It was pure magic and definitely the greatest football moment I have even witnessed in my 66 years.

Every time I rewatch the second half, all I see is the lazyness of some of the players. Half the team had given up. Bugs me now, when I think about it. Lucky to have Ballo, Aguero and Dzeko that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.