What do you collect if anything?

Are they cheap shit ones or good ones ?

I’ve got a Martin accoustic, US Gibson Les Paul, Japanese Strat and the rest are all of average price and quality. The standard of cheap guitars has increased massively since I was a teenager in the 80s - beginners can buy a decent playable guitar with amp and tuner really cheap

Have a look at some of Aldridges work especially on the Captain Fantastic And The Brown Dirt Cowboy sleeve.One of my all time favourite music albums and one that should make off topics Album Of The Day status with our very own MC Hammer.
I was joking. Every one has been played. I only buy stuff I like now. It's all in a book, plus the list of stuff I like but haven't found yet.

For a. couple of years I collected key rings of the football teams from the different countries I went to. I had an 1860 Munich one that was really nice

Anyone on here collect programmes? ... I have a Man City v Stoke FA Cup final programme from 2011... thing is its a hardback version from the Bobby Moore Club.

It comes with ticket stubs for the same match, City v Chelsea Semi final 2013, City v Wigan Final 2013 & City v Sunderland Capital One Cup 2014 x 2

Any idea as to value?

Anyone on here collect programmes? ... I have a Man City v Stoke FA Cup final programme from 2011... thing is its a hardback version from the Bobby Moore Club.

It comes with ticket stubs for the same match, City v Chelsea Semi final 2013, City v Wigan Final 2013 & City v Sunderland Capital One Cup 2014 x 2

Any idea as to value?

£5.99 ebay I don't know if the ticket stubs hold any value, I suggest this is one of those items you keep hold of for a generation at least before you sell it to a Stoke fan who wants to buy it for his/her dad .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-FA-...a:g:hCEAAOxy7q1RY~vR:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true

Instruction books on how to commit mass murder and get away with it too.
Meddling kids notwithstanding.

Animal bones, Faberge eggs, shoes I find lying around on the street... the usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.