What else do you enjoy aside from football?

We've had four cats as a family. Tabby was a very clever long haired tabby cat, Marmalade a stupid but lovable Ginger Tom, Toast was an evil Siamese cross breed (nasty piece of work) and Sophie a Tortoiseshell. She was the most talkative cat of the lot. All rehoused and adopted cats.

I'd love a moggie for my next home but I'm moving in to a flat.
Yeah cat flaps are a pain in flats,you could adopt an indoor cat

Formula one, doing my own research on the alternative investment market which I have varied success on (considering it is a cesspit) and watching my investments daily.

Kipping and eating.

I used to really enjoy raising and breeding tropical fish. African cichlids from lake Tanganyika to be precise.
It was a lot of work and took up a lot of my time so I decided to tone it right down. I still have a large (210g) tank with some nice fish but I don't bother trying to raise the fry to sell anymore.
At one point I had around 600 gallons in 6 tanks. It basically took up one day of every weekend to maintain.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.