What excuse have your rag "mates" come up with ?

Abbeygoo said:
I remember receiving several texts when I was at the Britannia Stadium in May, 1998 facing relegation squarely in the face to Division 3.

Got a few texts then but surprisingly none of those same people text me on Sunday afternoon.

Wonder why?

Texts in 1998? Take a bow son!

the few i have as mates have all said fair play we deseved it over the season ,but they are allso the ones who never really gloated when they were winning things, the gloating was allways by rags i hardly know in pubs or ones who dont go to the games

Pastor Kidney said:
Abbeygoo said:
I remember receiving several texts when I was at the Britannia Stadium in May, 1998 facing relegation squarely in the face to Division 3.

Got a few texts then but surprisingly none of those same people text me on Sunday afternoon.

Wonder why?

Texts in 1998? Take a bow son!

You could get cheap pay as you go phones even back then.

A rag ST holder I work with congratulated me by text and told me to enjoy our day.

Since seeing him at work he's been decent and said as much as it hurt him he is happy for football as that was a big winner that day as well with the drama. I decided I won't give him the after 8s.

He told me he can take it from Blues as its us who won it. Its leeds ands liverpool fans who are fucking him off.

The other rags I know are not even worth talking to as I would get the same crap that's already been posted.

squirtyflower said:
My PA, not my mate, is a die hard rag as she goes once or twice a season if she gets a freebie

"you were fucking stuffy", when she arrived for work

"QPR gave you the goals" as I was leaving

I couldn't be arsed responding to either

Just remind her that they would have been champions if they hadn't allowed us to beat them twice in the league. That has to hurt. :-)

Impeccable said:
squirtyflower said:
My PA, not my mate, is a die hard rag as she goes once or twice a season if she gets a freebie

Just remind her that they would have been champions if they hadn't allowed us to beat them twice in the league. That has to hurt. :-)
She's become so bitter in the last few months, it's unreal

None, they've all crawled back under the rock that they have been hiding under since last August

squirtyflower said:
Impeccable said:
squirtyflower said:

She's become so bitter in the last few months, it's unreal

Sack her?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.