What famous fans do we have?

charliebigspuds said:
i know for a fact Robert de niro is a blue as I've seen him at the match and I'll tell you summat he looks rough as Fuck without all that makeup they slap on 'em when they're on screen and as for the screen making actors look fat, err i don't think so. Anyway i can't hang about I've gotta go and see some bloke in denton about a carpet.

Hope its a blue carpet ;-)

DJ's
Andy Peebles
Dave Ward
Phil Wood (he's not a big fan, though)
Joel (as in JK and..)

Sport

Michael Bell (trained Motivator to win Derby and Sariska to win Oaks)

Acting

Christopher Ecclestone
Daniel Craig (?)

Lets not forget Bluemoons most famous poster

Hans-Gruber.jpg

Didn't know Marco P-W is a blue. He went to my school in Leeds, but a few years above me. All I know is I was the only one in the playground with a City scarf and bobble hat. He's obviously a fucking wimp as well as a shit cook ;)

Deepest Blue said:
DJ's
Andy Peebles
Dave Ward
Joel (as in JK and..)

Sport

Acting

Christopher Ecclestone
Daniel Craig (?)

Chrstopher Ecclestone?? - Are you sure?? I had him down as a rag. Either way I can't stand the arrogant sod.

Blue and Proud said:
Deepest Blue said:
DJ's
Andy Peebles
Dave Ward
Joel (as in JK and..)

Sport

Acting

Christopher Ecclestone
Daniel Craig (?)

Chrstopher Ecclestone?? - Are you sure?? I had him down as a rag. Either way I can't stand the arrogant sod.

Christopher Ecclestone is as big a red as you can get!! Unfortunately as he's a class actor IMO!

Will Dunwell (Radio 5 Live sports reporter) is a big blue as is Professor Cary Cooper (who guests on the Shelagh Fogarty afternoon show on R5L).

Deepest Blue said:
Christopher Eccleston

U****d through and through.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:24 am --<br /><br />
Blue and Proud said:

I think he's just a private individual who doesn't like the glitz and glamour side of showbiz. You'll rarely see him at award ceremonies too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.